League of Legends (LoL) is not only one of the most popular PC games on the planet however it also boasts one of the most loyal fans. According to an article on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players worldwide with over 1 million simultaneous online users! This is fantastic news for the league however it can be a problem for gamers who aren’t very skilled at the game.
LoL is a very competitive game. There are plenty of LoL players with very high skill levels. If you aren’t one of them it is best to get Smurf accounts and not attempt to “tough out” in the lower levels.
Even if you’re a player who’s played LoL for some time and believe that you have the skills to survive in the lower levels, there is no reason to put your money into it. You will not only save time, but also be able save money by buying an account right here. Since we have been providing accounts with smurfs for sale to players all over the world for quite some time now and we know precisely what to be looking for when offering accounts that are useful to you.
Tips to make sure your gaming experience is as great as you can get it to be!
Find out which account to Purchase
There are two kinds of LoL accounts you can buy at levels 30 and 20. As a new player will notice that the main distinction between them is how much IP (In-game currency) you are able to invest in champions and runes.
You should ensure that your accounts are providing the maximum amount of utility to your money in order to be able to play at the top levels. Here are some of the things you should look for.
1. Runes – The number of pages for runes that are included in an account is crucial. It’s important to ensure that there are enough runes available for your favourite champion and play style. If you’re a enthusiast of several champions, then it’s an ideal idea to buy accounts with several rune pages rather than just one.
2. You should ensure that your account is stocked with the full range of champions to maximize your time playing and access to all other LoL features like ARAM and competitive games. If you’re looking for a complete overview of all champions available in LoL, then look up this page.
3. Amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favourite players a fresh look. Accounts with no skins are not recommended. The appearance of a character could determine how much you’ll enjoy the account. Check out our full list of services right here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP). LoL has a microtransaction system that allows players to purchase unique runes , champions and runes for real money. The greatest thing about the game? Everything purchased will remain with you for the duration of your game. Accounts with large amounts of IP can reduce time and cost in the in the long run.
5. Number Of Unranked Wins – LoL has an unranked mode, where players compete to see who is the best of the best and another one called ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes reward players with the chance to win prizes such as IP and rare skins that will encourage you to continue playing. To prove that you’re actively playing the game not just testing it out, make sure that your account is at least several wins without ranking.
6. Account Privacy – If you don’t want your account details to be made public, choose the option of a private account. This means that only you will have access to the account’s email and nobody else. This is useful in case you worry about sharing your personal details to strangers. They will not have access to the account without having the password.
These easy steps will ensure that you will have a fantastic LoL experience.
For more information, click buy lol account